People have long said that there is a divide in humanity. Those who do things and those who don’t. It has been mentioned that 5% of the world have the ability to do whatever they want! Generally the things the other 95% of people say they can’t do. So for example if you are in the 5% and want to go travelling you’ll leave tomorrow, if you aren’t but you want to go travelling you’ll tell yourself you need to save or need to go with someone or can’t go yet because of some stupid reason. The 95% exists so the 5% can live a proper life.
Put yourself in the 5%, it’s where the fun starts.
If you don’t travel what are you doing here on earth? You have one go at life, if you believe in heaven that’s fine but you still have one go here on earth…
View original post 250 more words